Big amberjack for my clients today.
Florida Keys Fishing Trips
Florida Keys Fishing Trips Offered Include:
- Offshore blue water fishing for dolphin, sailfish, wahoo, tuna, marlin.
- Reef trips for snapper, grouper, kingfish, and amberjack.
- Backcountry trips for tarpon, cobia, snapper, grouper, mackerel.
- Night time swordfishing trips.
- Bayside lobster charters.
- Spearfishing charters
| $100 deposit for
1/2 day trip
| $150 deposit for
3/4 day trip
| $200 deposit for
full day trip
Not sure what you want to fish for? Don’t worry Captain Doug will figure it out for you and show you the fish.
Fishing tackle is the latest Shimano reels spinning/conventional and custom rods.
Spinning tackle 8#-20# conventional 15#-80#.
Trips includes all tackle, bait, ice, license, and fish cleaning.
Half day, ¾ day and full day trips available.
Evening tarpon Florida Keys fishing trips available; tarpon season peaks from April, May, and June.
GPS Devices: No gps enabled devices are allowed on our charters. We have worked hard to learn where to go and we make our living doing this.
Masks, snorkel, fins are provided on our lobster and spearfishing charters. Spearguns are not however.